Replace Sky Photoshop 21.2.4.

Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop 21.2.4 installed on my MacBook Pro but the new Replace Sky feature is missing. How do get it it? I have followed instructions Edit>Applications Menu>Edit> but Replace Sky is not included on the list. What else can I try?

This is my Photoshop version and there are no updates available as I am up to date:

Screenshot 2021-06-09 at 10.12.15.png

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sky replacement feature was released in version 22.0, so you can't be on the latest version..?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new/2021.html 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 21.2.9 is the current version of Photoshop 2020. Sky Replacement was added in Photoshop 2021 which is still being developed,  Adobe has published many issues they have in Photoshop 2021 its current version  is 22.4.2

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, go to your CC application, then to Help>check for updates. You should see a new Ps version.

I'm wondering if your OS would not be too old to get a newer version, so:

Please post the beginning of the contents of help>system info, so that we get to know your OS, its version, the date of the GPU driver, etc.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines