• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Replacement for RedGiant PhotoLooks?

Enthusiast ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RedGiant used to couple "PhotoLooks" with Magic Bullet - and it was a GREAT plugin for Photoshop. All of the features of Magic Bullet looks - but for photos. I used it all the time. There is a work-around (pretty simple) for using PhotoLooks with newer versions of Photoshop but I'm wondering if there are any similar plugins out there that might be a good replacment. PhotoLooks is basically a set of cutomizeable filters, color-correction, masks etc for Photoshop. Amazing. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

You can choose from a number of plugins for Photoshop, please checkout this article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/plugins.html 

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can easily google "Photoshop Plugins" and arrive at that list. I am looking specifically for a plugin that has chained effects and filters in a breakaway panel. If you are familiar with RedGiant's suite for After Effects + Premiere you'd get where I'm going with this. Anybody found a good, translatable replacement?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

standard Bot reply of useless information... 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

01kingj – Can I remind you to be courteous on this user-to-user support forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@trashcaneron I have the same question, which led me to your post. @01kingj,  I found the original answer to be equally useless. Please and thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The receent October 2020 upgrade to Photoshop includes a number of "looks".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Canvokey,

Do you mind pointing me to the "workaround" of using photolooks with newer versions of Photoshop?

Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Canvokey,

Tried but doesn't work with the new versions... thanks nevertheless!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah you have to use a really old version of Looks if you want it to integrate w/ Photoshop. I don't even know if it's still possible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines