• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Representative

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@WHERE in the HELL is the customer service????? How do I talk to a person? I have purchased this product twice now, I have a license and it is telling me that my trial period has ended. I purchased the damn license so why can't I use it and why can't I talk to a person?????!!!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try logging in and out of the Creative Cloud app.  If that doesn't work uninstall Photoshop using the drop down menu in the Creative Cloud app then reinstall Photoshop. Which version of your OS do you have?

And welcome to this friendly forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

See the steps at the link below which should help you:

Stop Adobe Creative Cloud from opening in trial mode after purchase

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having knowledgeable reps on call to address user issues costs Adobe more money than FAQ's on a website. Unfortunately this is the way of the future in almost every field. It is frustrating to say the least and the FAQ's seldom if ever answer my questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what you are saying is ACPs work for free so that Adobe can make more money.   BTW, by working for free you are taking a job from someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has a chat service if you need to contact Adobe support on issues we can't address. So yes, Adobe employs paid support teams. There are limits. No support on discontinued products such as CS6.

Contact Customer Care

We come in handy for help on technical and techniques issues Support may not cover. There' s a lot of good experience here from those who use the software and have background on print, web, and photography. We are compensated, but it great to help someone out, and it is voluntary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To add to what Gene said about the ACP's helping, Adobe gets something a tremendous number of questions on the forums, it would be near impossible to hire people to answer all of them and to actually know the correct answer. The people who help here most often have much more experience with Adobe products than anyone they could hire to man the help desk. I used to work for a photo lab years ago, and the company that made the processing equipment that we used would come to us when they got a question about maintenance and repair that they couldn't answer, as we had more experience using them processors than they did. Kind of the same thing here. There are also forums here that pretty much only users know then answers to, like the scriptings, XMP, and extension forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines