• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reset Levels Adjustments after File is Closed?

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a file in "Multi-Channel" mode. I can make adjustments to the channels to a limited extent. But there's no "adjustment layer" option. Let's say I select a channel and, say, go adjustments>levels,  and slide the black-point slider to the right. Then I save and close the file. If I reopen the file and look at level adjustments for the channel I just adjusted, the black point slider is, again, all the way to the left, at the darkest point of the new value range I established in my previous adjustment. My question is, am I right that there is no way, at that point, to recover the previous value range for that channel, before I made the levels adjustment and saved/closed?

I guess the answer would be to save a copy before making the adjustment. Just wondering if I'm missing anything in terms of being able to recover the value range as it was before any adjustments. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?