Highlighted

Resize a pathed image in PS

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, If I need to change an objects seize that is already pathed how do I make the path "follow" the new seize?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Resize a pathed image in PS

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, If I need to change an objects seize that is already pathed how do I make the path "follow" the new seize?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Not sure I fully understand your question, can you post a screenshot of what you already have

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Skärmavbild 2020-09-23 kl. 10.49.10.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I will try that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it a shape you cans transform the shape  layer.  If you have a Vector Mask on a layer You can Transform the layer's content and vector mask linked or separately. 

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0