• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resize tool on version 22.1 breaks photoshop and forces me to restart it

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I resize one or more layer with CTRL + T, I can't save or do anything else on my file because everything I try to do gives me the "Could not complete your request because of a program error" message, and if I try to save it shows "Could not save "file name here" because of a program error."

I downgraded to version 22.01 and it's working fine, updated again to 22.1 and still gives me errors.

Already lost 2 files before finding out that a resize tool can break a whole program and even stopping me from saving a file. At least I found out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello!

I have exactly the same problem... I am on Windows 10, 64bit, 2004 version. 
This bug only happens when sharing files with a colleague working on MacBook Pro, but this a really inconsistent bug, it happened on 4 files amongst the 50 we were sharing. I can re-save the PSD with a new name, but it still does not allow me to resize, it gives me the same error. I can make layer adjustments and save that, but not resizing.

The only thing I noticed was that my colleague was working using 22.0 and I am on 22.1.

So we both updated our software, and it seems that the bug is gone... Finger crossed until now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines