Highlighted

resizing files.

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently experinceing a problem resizing jpegs. When I reduce the file size and save it it saves as a 'File' rather than a jpeg [yes, it is set to jpeg] and afterwards I can't open it because it says 'wrong type of file'. Elements 8 was working fine until this today. Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

resizing files.

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently experinceing a problem resizing jpegs. When I reduce the file size and save it it saves as a 'File' rather than a jpeg [yes, it is set to jpeg] and afterwards I can't open it because it says 'wrong type of file'. Elements 8 was working fine until this today. Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have Photoshop or Photoshop Elements?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements 8

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you post in the Photoshop Elements forum, this is the Photoshop forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements/bd-p/photoshop-elements?page=1&sort=latest_replies...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2020 0