• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

resizing tool not working in Photoshop

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, I have been using photoshop for a few years now, and lately, my resizing short cut has stopped working now and again. it seems to work for about an hour before it no longer lets me use it. I can still fully use photoshop if it's not working I just have to manually change sizes (which is a big pain) I have changes keyboards it's not that- I have also reset all tool to original settings. nothing works. but if I log out of photoshop shut it down for a few mins and go back in and pow! it works again. but this is not time efficient and for the amount of money, I spend every year on my subscription I expect things to work properly. how do I fix this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to Photoshop Image Size shortcut Alt+Ctrl+I  Option+CMD+I or some other resizing process you have setup.  If the shortcut is not working but Photoshop is still working can you not simply use menu Image>Image Size... ?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, i was talking about tool sizing short cuts [ to make the size bigger on all tools and ] to make it smaller on all tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Those are for brush type tools and they work on Windows 10 PS 21.2.2when Caps Lock is not on yoy can see the tool size change.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines