• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resolution information not showing.

Engaged ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the document size flyout, I'm not getting the resolution. It is instead repeating the channel information.

Screen Shot.png

I've tried setting my prefs aside so Photoshop would open with all defaults and it still does the same thing. I was working last week at another shop doing some freelancing where they also have CC 2020 installed, and theirs is correct. Though I didn't check to see if they were at the latest point release.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, it seems bug. Try to display Document Dimensions instead of Document Sizes which are turned on,it seems to me. With Document Dimensions selected it shows me correct resolution.

document dimensions.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same thing, it is driving me crazy...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, same here Photoshop 21.1.0 not showing the resolution, annoying bug, as I use that widow bar click all the time when checking document specs quickly. Hope its on the radar to fix soon. . .having said that, its a pretty obvious bug - hows that quality control going these days Adobe??

Photoshop 21.1.0 Not showing resolution.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

June 2020, Photoshop 2020 v21.2 - Still not fixed. . .Please Adobe, come on and fix this bug already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rather expected to see such a minor bug fixed in the large CC update release from yesterday. Nothing.

I've got an inside track to an Adobe engineer. I think I'll send this to him.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yay, they just fixed it in PS 21.2.1 

😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Woot! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines