Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resolved - Adobe Bully tactics

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Regards my post - Adobe Bully tactics , I am pleased to say that the Adobe Team has come through for me after reviewing my docs again, they supplied me with a new serial number and with the help of Ankur and Aayushi got it installed and working great, my faith in the Adobe Team restored  - Thank you !

My thanks to the forum for guiding me through it !

Kind regards 

Dave 

Hi All, 

I purchased my CS6 Photoshop in 2013 from the Adobe online store, now transferring to a back up laptop as mine crashed, Adobe Genuine says I have been fraudulantly using the software and the lawful owner is in the USA. When I send through all the docs and request assistance they state case closed, I have been sent 3 closed cases in the last 2 days with the last survey for a case number I dont even know! I spent $245 and I am the criminal  - please can some one tell me the best way forward ? 

Thanking you !

Dave 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble, unfortunately, you won't find the help you need at these forums. These are peer to peer forums, with no one here having access to your account information. You need to contact support.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you bought the software as a download from Adobe, not a 3rd party online service, then go into your Adobe account and look under order history.  Click on the link next to your CS6 order and it will give you both your serial number and a download link.

If that download and serial number do not work, contact Adobe directly with screenshots of your account pages.

If there is no link there then you may have ordered and downloaded from a 3rd party site in which case your issue is with that site.

Do not share any account info with anyone on this forum. Scammers are known to operate here via private messages.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ! 

Thank you for the advice, I glad to say that my faith in the Adobe Team has been restored, they have come through with a replacement serial number and assisted me to install it, working great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines