Highlighted

RESTAURAR LAS OPCIONES CLASICAS

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quiero adquierir la nueva version de photoshop pero me doy cuenta ahora que la estoy usando es que la paleta de colores me sale encarpeta y los pinceles tambien como hago para colocarlo en su forma clasica 

Topics

Actions and scripting, Crash or freeze, Feature request, How to, Import and export, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RESTAURAR LAS OPCIONES CLASICAS

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quiero adquierir la nueva version de photoshop pero me doy cuenta ahora que la estoy usando es que la paleta de colores me sale encarpeta y los pinceles tambien como hago para colocarlo en su forma clasica 

Topics

Actions and scripting, Crash or freeze, Feature request, How to, Import and export, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The English translation is not very clear so I"m not sure what the question is. But if you are asking about the Options bar, you can make it appear by choosing Window > Options.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines