• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Retrieving actions from Photoshop CC 2015

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several years ago I trudged through the process of creating some scripts for making graphic apparel mockups that ended up being pretty slick. Fast forward a few years and I go to fire it up to work on all my new designs, I find that renewing my subscription doesn't allow me to use the 2015 version. I have the scripts, but they depend on actions that were never exported. I did the digging I could and thought they might be in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2015\Presets\Actions but no go. I really have no clue how the script works anymore and I can't really dedicate the time to immersing myself to fix it. Is there any way possible to bypass the "Renew Your Subscription" screen for CC 2015? It's a legal copy and I did have an account at the time. Any help you could give would be much apprecated.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines