Highlighted

Return Essentials (Default) workspace

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I accidentally deleted Essentials (Default) workspace, how can I get it back?

Thanks

workspace.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by gener7 | Adobe Community Professional

There is an option to restore default workspaces under Preferences (Cmd or Ctrl k) See if that works.

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 7.35.31 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Return Essentials (Default) workspace

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I accidentally deleted Essentials (Default) workspace, how can I get it back?

Thanks

workspace.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by gener7 | Adobe Community Professional

There is an option to restore default workspaces under Preferences (Cmd or Ctrl k) See if that works.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just reset your application preferences and it will come back without loosing any of your customized settings:
To restore preferences quickly using a keyboard shortcut: Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much! That helped.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines