Highlighted

Ring on tools (paint bush, spot healing) does not show up on Ultrahigh def. screen.

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a laptop with an ultrahigh def. screen. As I move the tool ring across my work, it appears and disappears. It seems to be according to the background colour as to whether I can see it or it vanishes completely. This is the same for all the tools that use a ring (paint brush, spot healing etc..) and does not matter if I make the tool ring big or samll or zoom in and out of the photo.

IT IS NOT the "caps lock" problem.  and changing anything in Prferances > Cursor, does not help.
I have talked to Photoshop but they got tired of taking to me and gave up. I don’t think they understood what the problem was.
I am pretty sure it is to do with the outline of the circle be a number of pixels and because the screen has a very high pixel density, it makes the outline of the circle very thin. (to the point it can not be seen especially against some background colours)
Is anyone else getting this problem on UHD screens please?     

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Ring on tools (paint bush, spot healing) does not show up on Ultrahigh def. screen.

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a laptop with an ultrahigh def. screen. As I move the tool ring across my work, it appears and disappears. It seems to be according to the background colour as to whether I can see it or it vanishes completely. This is the same for all the tools that use a ring (paint brush, spot healing etc..) and does not matter if I make the tool ring big or samll or zoom in and out of the photo.

IT IS NOT the "caps lock" problem.  and changing anything in Prferances > Cursor, does not help.
I have talked to Photoshop but they got tired of taking to me and gave up. I don’t think they understood what the problem was.
I am pretty sure it is to do with the outline of the circle be a number of pixels and because the screen has a very high pixel density, it makes the outline of the circle very thin. (to the point it can not be seen especially against some background colours)
Is anyone else getting this problem on UHD screens please?     

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?