Rotate Clone Stamp source?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to rotate my clone source left and right with a shortcut -on a german keyboard- without having to open the menu and adjusting the angle by hand?

I'd be happy if this option could be adjusted somewhere in the shortcut settings so I could just set my own keybind for it if necessary.

Maybe I just can't find it though, if it's already there 😅

Question is for Windows AND Mac

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Mac, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

I've found that already, but I am German and use a German QWERTZ keyboard layout. The <>{} aren't extra keys there. On a German keyboard they are typed using the [Alt Gr] Key. That doesn't work with shortcuts though.

The option to rebind these shortcuts to other keys would be very helpful.

With brush size and hardness I had to do the same thing. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that.

But I can't seem to find anything related to nudging and rotating the clone source in there.

There are some options for the clone source, but not what I'm looking for.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly the only viable solution in this thread is "switch to English keyboard layout" but that is not a viable option for me in a workflow. Alt+Shift changes the layout. Alt+Shift is ALSO what I need to press for the shortcuts for nudging and rotating.

I need to be able to remap the shortcut to keys that are usable in the German layout to properly integrate it into my workflow. Especially when I want to assign that shortcut to hotkeys on my wacom.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any solution? ^^

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines