• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rotate tool snaps canvas to a weird place...

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I use the "R" rotate shortcut all the time when I'm cutting things out or drawing in PSD. However for the last few months after I release the "R" the canvas snaps to a different place. It takes away the advantage of using this shortcut, because then I have to go back to the spot I was working on. Has anyone had this issue? Is it a setting? I can't figure it out...

Thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes  in 21.2 you not longer get the compass overlay and the image seem to snap somewhat related to the cursor position or rotation relative to the canvas. It does not seem like random snap for it a rotate image so its more or less squared to the canvas   the image will snap to the reset rotation position.

I hope that is a bug that Adobe will address otherwise it a strange way to operate.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this same issue and cannot figure it out. It has been over a year. Will Adobe address this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines