Rotate view tool still broken

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I use the rotate view tool, the canvas rotates, then the view shifts to the bottom right corner. I have had to revert to cc2019 because the rotate view tool is unusable in its current state. This bug popped up in the April 2020 update and still has not been fixed; it appears similar to the previous zoom tool bug.

Photoshop CC 2020

Windows 10

Cintiq 22HD

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rotate view tool still broken

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I use the rotate view tool, the canvas rotates, then the view shifts to the bottom right corner. I have had to revert to cc2019 because the rotate view tool is unusable in its current state. This bug popped up in the April 2020 update and still has not been fixed; it appears similar to the previous zoom tool bug.

Photoshop CC 2020

Windows 10

Cintiq 22HD

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 21, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just noticed it, too. When you rotate the canvas, the view reposition so that a corner of the image touch the bottom of the frame. ne of the many bugs due to the latest updates apparently !!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still happening in CC 2021. This is an important feature for some users. Very irritating the issue persists after several reports and requests to fix.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2020 0