Highlighted

Rotating Smart Object with attached filter

Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a SO that uses a Camera Raw Filter (Smart Filter). If I do any sort of Transform or even a Canvas sizing, the filter does not stay in sync with the image. I notice this because with the fiter I'm doing major exposure adjustments to parts of the image. So if I rotate the SO layer, the filter is not rotating. Sort of acting like it's not linked to the SO layer. I don't remmeber ever running into this before using SOs and filters. Is there something I'm missing or not doing correctly?

Using 21.2.1

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rotating Smart Object with attached filter

Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a SO that uses a Camera Raw Filter (Smart Filter). If I do any sort of Transform or even a Canvas sizing, the filter does not stay in sync with the image. I notice this because with the fiter I'm doing major exposure adjustments to parts of the image. So if I rotate the SO layer, the filter is not rotating. Sort of acting like it's not linked to the SO layer. I don't remmeber ever running into this before using SOs and filters. Is there something I'm missing or not doing correctly?

Using 21.2.1

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2020 0

Have something to add?