• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ruler Tool

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. In the Ruler Tool I can measure a line and the measure appears as "L1".  I want to create a second line as well, but have the measurement appear as "L2" in the same screen.  Is there a way to do this? photoshopforum.jpgI really like to use this method to measure comic book panels to render a matching image.  Thanks for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

This only works if the two lines share a common end point. Draw one line, then hold the alt key and drag a new line from the end point of the other line.

lines.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This only works if the two lines share a common end point. Draw one line, then hold the alt key and drag a new line from the end point of the other line.

lines.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This exactly the answer the answer I was looking for! I just make my measurements along the borders and I get both measurements at once! You're the best, Sir!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines