• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

salvare le animazioni come file GIF per la visualizzazione sul Web con photoshop CC 2019

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come si può salvare una animazione creata con la timeline fotogrammi di Photoshop CC 2019 nel formato GIF animato? Utilizzando l'esporta per web delle versioni precedenti il software da' errore. Grazie

How can I save an animation created with the Photoshop CC 2019 frame timeline in animated GIF format? By using the web export of previous versions the software gives error. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

You need to update Photoshop with the latest version available on Adobe Creative Suite and save for the web (previous version).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem e I don't know how to fix it. Do you already found some kind a way to fix this? Please, tell me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to update Photoshop with the latest version available on Adobe Creative Suite and save for the web (previous version).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines