• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Same edit but different outcomes - Photoshop & Lightroom

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom to batch edit my pictures but I like the gradient map from Photoshop so I've exported a color profile from the gradient map I'm using and made a custom profile out of it with Camera Raw. 

The custom profile does appear in LR but I find it to be less vibrant than PS (see attached).

Am I doing something wrong ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use this icon to embed your screenshots, so that people do not have to download them to see them.

Embed screenshot.jpg

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot edit my last post but here you go :

Screenshot 2020-11-13 at 11.32.18.pngScreenshot 2020-11-13 at 11.32.05.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We've seen several reports about inconsistencies when using custom/third-party camera profiles/LUTs in ACR vs Lightroom.

In some cases it has been tracked down to the profile being based upon the old "Adobe Standard" profile instead of the new "Adobe Color" profile. But I don't have any details.

There may be a bug here somewhere. Everybody so far has reported that the native profiles never give any problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines