• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sample prints for large size to be sent to client CS5

Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to print or post using ordinary mail a selection of a part of an A2 print. This sample will be printed onto 13x18cm (5x7in) paper. My prints that are larger than A3 are created for me by a commercial fine Art printer. (Redcliffe Imaging Bristol UK)

For example and very expensive is if I have a large print sent to me by the commercial company. I then select part of that large print and cut it out of the print using scissors. That sample is then posted to the client. The client will be looking at a sample of the artwork which will be printed on to A2 paper.

I have found that I need to see an image on my PC display at A2 print size. This can be done by using the View menu Print Size (provided Screen Resolution is corrected from the default 72ppi). I have used the Rectangular Marquee tool to make a selection a little smaller than 18x13cm. This selection can be moved around the displayed image to a suitable place to define a sample. Under CS5 there is no option to print the selection. what can be done is to Save the selection as a Channel but switching to the new chanel I still cannot print from it.

What I need is an option to print an A2 sample and do it onto 13x18cm paper.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy to a new document and print that. Ctrl+C, ctrl+N, ctrl+V, print. Just make sure the new document is the same color profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copy to a new document and print that. Ctrl+C, ctrl+N, ctrl+V, print. Just make sure the new document is the same color profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!  Brilliant! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines