Sampling Brush in Content-Aware Fill Always Pressure Sensitive?

Enthusiast ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use my tablet (Wacom or Gaomon, it doesn't matter), the Sampling Brush in the Content-Aware Fill interface acts as if the Shape Dynamics were set to have the Size Jitter controlled by Pen Pressure (the size of the area that the brush paints responds to the pen pressure). I can't find a way to turn this off. The icon for changing the Brush properties is grayed out. This happens even if, before invoking the Content-Aware Fill option, I have a normal (no Size Jitter) brush selected. Is there a way to turn this off?

PS 22.3.1

iMac running MacOS Big Sur 11.2.3

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What have you done for all-purpose trouble-shooting so far? 

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was hoping for a solution that does not involve resetting preferences, or at least a confirmation that what I see is the "normal" behavior.

So far, I tried setting up the brush beforehand, but as I said, that did not help. Closing and reopening the file does not help either. 

Thanks anyway.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines