Highlighted

Save and Save As unresponsive

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to save or save as in PS 2020 nothing happens. When I quit with an open file the Save dialogue comes up, but when I press save nothing happens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled more than five times with no change. 

Topics

Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Save and Save As unresponsive

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to save or save as in PS 2020 nothing happens. When I quit with an open file the Save dialogue comes up, but when I press save nothing happens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled more than five times with no change. 

Topics

Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting the Photoshop Preferences?

Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I tried that plus several uninstalls. I finally got Adobe tech support and the issue had to do with permissions. Mostly fixed now, although I'm having now having  problems with Nik plugins. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2020 0