• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save As...not working

Contributor ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently updated PS.   The Save As feature is not working.   What gives? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to disable Use Graphic Processor. It will fix the Program Error message.
2222.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this seems counter productive to the effectiveness of the computer.  this a temporary solution til a patch can be released?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not think so. System requirements have changed, ensure that your computer  meets requirements https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

appreciate the time.  im on a 2019 MBP, nearly maxed out.  should not be an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you read all solutions? Incuding to manually delete preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

currently the only suggestion in the thread has been to disable the GPU.  i assume this is a known issue if there are other solutions being offered immediately.  again, this just appeared after the most recently update (2021).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you found a solution yet? I am having the same issue. I uninstalled and clicked to not save preferences and that fixed it. Then 24 hours later my Photoshop crashed and when I restarted problem came back. I tried the same process and it is no longer fixing it. I am on a 2015 Mac, but it has been running amazing til this update it cant be a computer issue.

Anything helps... Photoshop is useless without the save as feature..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines