Save As

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I clikc new "save as" ( Who came up with this idea should burn in hell), it goes to a last folder where I saved Jpg, BUT NOT THE CURRENT PSD. No sense. 

I have strong feeling that NOBODY tests adobe products before releases. 

And look at description, Update which fixes bugs of previous update of previous update etc etc etc 

Come on. Hire a few good programmers and one manager with brain.   

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021
This terrific step-by-step YouTube tutorial explains when to use and the differences between Save, Save As, Save a Copy and Export As: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5CS_oieQL7c

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you should check the countless threads on this matter on this forum before sounding off. You’ll discover it's an issue caused by Apple not Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I clikc new "save as" ... it goes to a last folder where I saved Jpg, BUT NOT THE CURRENT PSD.

Can you explain what you mean a bit more? Perhaps give us some steps to follow?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This terrific step-by-step YouTube tutorial explains when to use and the differences between Save, Save As, Save a Copy and Export As:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5CS_oieQL7c

In this video, let's clear the confusion once and for all between Save, Save As, Save a Copy, and even Export As, in Photoshop! With the recent changes in Ph...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines