• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save Brushes and presets to two computers?

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have two iMacs, one at work and one at home. ( Both signed into the same cloud account) If I create a brush and or a Camera raw preset on the mac at home it saves only to the home mac. I need the same on the one at work. Can this be done>?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would have to assume it works with Macs the same as with Windows.

Open the CC Libraries panel, and create a new group (if that is good for your CC Libraries workflow) 

Open that group and the Brush Preset panel, and drag the required presets onto the Plus icon in the centre of the Libraries panel.

My system is a bit crook at the moment, and I find I am needing to select the Move tool to do this operation.  I don't remember that restriction before.

image.png

On either system open the Libraries panel, and click on the cloud icon in the bottom left corner to sync to your shared files on the Adobe cloud.  You might need to enablesharing in CC Preferences.

Can't add brushes to a CC library? - Adobe Support Community - 8764290

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preset syncing for brushes, swatches, shapes, styles, gradients, and patterns is now available in Ps 22.2 released last night. To enable preset syncing, go to the Preferences > General screen and click the checkbox for "Preset Syncing".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

More information on Preset Syncing can be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/sync-presets.html

The preset types that can be synced across machines are Brushes, Swatches, Shapes, Gradients, Patterns, and Styles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines