• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save for Web in Photoshop22.3 Error: The operation could not be completed

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I need help beacuse I have a problem whit command save for web, I have always message "The opration could not be completed". I have already read similar posts but I have not found the answer. Can You help mi whit this situation?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble as you're getting an error "The opration could not be completed" while using the Save For Web function in Photoshop.

Which operating system you are on now (Windows & Mac OS)? Also, are you seeing this on all the instances when you go to Save for Web? If you are getting any error messages, could you please share the screenshot for the same?

Also, are you using Apple M1 Machine?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save For web Dialog fail to even show on  my Wondow 10 pc in PS 22.3 This was reportd Day one of PS 22.3.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it's only with command save for web, I can save as, save. I work in Windows. 

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble as you're getting an error "The opration could not be completed" while using the Save For Web function in Photoshop.

Which operating system you are on now (Windows & Mac OS)? Also, are you seeing this on all the instances when you go to Save for Web? If you are getting any error messages, could you please share the screenshot for the same?

Also, are you using Apple M1 Machine?

Thanks,

Akash

By @Akash Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know where is this problem? Today I got it new actualization but it' not worked.

Please, anyone?? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that Save for Web is not working with Photoshop 2021. Are you facing the issue similar to what is explained in this thread? Link: https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/major-issue-in-ps-2021-version-223/604a66e656... 

If so then, this issue should be fixed in the Photoshop 22.3.1 update that went live today. This update includes fixes to some of the top customer reported issues among other bug fixes. See Bug fixes and security updates

To update Photoshop to 22.3.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. See: More detailed instructions for updating

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines