• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save for web (Legacy)

Enthusiast ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before updating, when using "save for web" (jpgs.) the save dialogue would come up with the file name selected, not the extention. Currently it comes up with everything selected. This was helpful as I was pasting in the names. Is this something in preferences or?

TIA

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just open a test.jpg then used file>export>Save For Web this is what I saw. Save for web seems to remember what file type I saved the last time and open defaulted to that file type in my case PNG-24. I changed that to Jpeg and clicked done. Which closed the save for web  dialog. Then I used menu file>export>Save For Web this time it defaulted to jpeg. 

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that is beaviour if I can understand your question. Do not worry, just type name and extension selected in Save for Web dialoue will be added.

save for web.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines