• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save for web problem with GIF

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to export a photoshop frame animation file to an animated GIF in the save for web screen, but in the new 2021 version I don't have the same options anymore, and when I save my file it only displays one of the frames. Can someone tell me why the options are gone and how I can create an animated GIF?

Schermafbeelding 2020-12-17 om 12.03.45.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the Export As dialogue, not the Save for Web dialogue (they are separate in the menu)

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As @davescm  mentioned you probably wanted to use File > Eport > Save for Web (Legacy). 

Save for Web is »on the way out« but supposedly it will not be removed until its functionality can be achieved with other Photoshop features. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just found out I used the wrong settings, my bad.. Problem is solved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines