• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save/Load Hue Saturations in latest update 21.2.2

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated Photoshop and I can use the drop down menu in the Hue/Saturation window to get to a preset level but if I need to change it or add a new preset the window that comes up for saving or loading is the last location I saved to not the location of the presets.  I had to do some digging to find out where the correct folder was.  (not anywhere I would normally look).  I just wanted to let someone know to fix this.  It is a pain as I would not save a preset to the last folder I saved an image to.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, this has been the case for a long time with all presets. All the separate preset folders should be in the main preset folder in the Photoshop application folder. I'm not sure if this is really a PS issue or an OS issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like there is no such problem in CS6.
For CC, do this.
Instead of a folder
C: \ Users \ %USERNAME% \ AppData \ Roaming \ Adobe \ Adobe Photoshop 2020 \ Presets

create a file named Presets.

UPD
Do not delete your presets if they are in this folder !!!!
🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hue Saturation.png

When I Click on the arrow Circled in Red I get all of my presets like normal, but when I click on the arrow Circled in Blue to Save a new Preset instead of the following folder (which is the folder that came up prior to update).

Save As Presets.png

I now get this folder and have to manually go to the folder in the image above. This happens also if I want to Load an existing Preset.

Save As.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines