Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save photos that match for website.

Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have website that I recently worked on. I tried scanning it using Google page speed tool & it suggest me to optimize images. can anyone please tell me how to optimize images using Photoshop ? my website is https://www.candyselfie.net & I have all the PSD files that used to design images.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your images are already optimized (they are all less than 100 kb, most are much smaller), and the pages load fast on my computer.

I don't know why Google thinks they need to be optimized. Maybe it's possible to save a few kb, but it would have no noticeable effect on site performance. So this is nothing to worry about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Take everything on Google's Page Speed Insights with a grain of salt.  Take it from me, unless you have a text only domain name home page that uses no scripts or external CSS files and very few images, you'll never achieve a perfect 100/100 on their Mobile litmus test.  And if you use Google Analytics, fagetabout it.  It's not possible because of the Google tracking code.   Go figure .

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines