Highlighted

Save to Web GIF error

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried many times and many ways, but each time I get to the end to save my gif, it keeps giving me an unknown error issue. I have read all the blogs, reduced file size and reduce to 72. I restarted photoshop and downloaded the latest version, but no matter what I do I keep getting the error message. I am not what what I am missing. 

TOPICS
Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Save to Web GIF error

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried many times and many ways, but each time I get to the end to save my gif, it keeps giving me an unknown error issue. I have read all the blogs, reduced file size and reduce to 72. I restarted photoshop and downloaded the latest version, but no matter what I do I keep getting the error message. I am not what what I am missing. 

TOPICS
Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry about that,

Are you using the save for web legacy?

E

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi what is canvas size ?

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 0