Saved as PDF but text getting cut off

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so confused. 

I've been breaking my brain for the last few hours trying to save as PDF but I keep seeing text or lines either cut off or missing. 

Here's my settings, and the results. I screenshotted areas within the PDF after I saved it and this keeps happening. This is all mostly within the center of the document also. 

settings1.pngsettings2.pngsettings3.pngsettings4.png2021-01-05 08_30_19.png2021-01-05 08_30_34.png

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saved as PDF but text getting cut off

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so confused. 

I've been breaking my brain for the last few hours trying to save as PDF but I keep seeing text or lines either cut off or missing. 

Here's my settings, and the results. I screenshotted areas within the PDF after I saved it and this keeps happening. This is all mostly within the center of the document also. 

settings1.pngsettings2.pngsettings3.pngsettings4.png2021-01-05 08_30_19.png2021-01-05 08_30_34.png

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 04, 2021 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has come up occassionally in the past; I don’t know about a proper solution, but there is a work-around you could try:

Convert the Type Layers to Shape Layers (Type > Convert to Shape). 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 05, 2021 0