Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saved as PDF but text getting cut off

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so confused. 

I've been breaking my brain for the last few hours trying to save as PDF but I keep seeing text or lines either cut off or missing. 

Here's my settings, and the results. I screenshotted areas within the PDF after I saved it and this keeps happening. This is all mostly within the center of the document also. 

settings1.pngsettings2.pngsettings3.pngsettings4.png2021-01-05 08_30_19.png2021-01-05 08_30_34.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has come up occassionally in the past; I don’t know about a proper solution, but there is a work-around you could try:

Convert the Type Layers to Shape Layers (Type > Convert to Shape). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2023 Dec 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In My experience, I found that sometimes problems are caused by:
- applying layer style to the text (But not all layer styles will cause this problem, in my case only Drop shadow did)

- your text is larger than what it limited (Don't know what exactly it is), by reducing text size I got it fixed

An easy fix would be to convert your text to a Smart object or convert it to shape. I Recommend "convert to shape" for high-resolution output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines