Saved but doesn’t show..

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Somebody please help me out. I've been having this problem for a while now and it's really getting on my nerves... So basically I save my drawing and after exiting photoshop and the next day when I reopen Photoshop it's gone... it happened to me several times and sometimes my laptop crashes too but I saved it but it also disappeares. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, someone please help me...

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saved but doesn’t show..

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Somebody please help me out. I've been having this problem for a while now and it's really getting on my nerves... So basically I save my drawing and after exiting photoshop and the next day when I reopen Photoshop it's gone... it happened to me several times and sometimes my laptop crashes too but I saved it but it also disappeares. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, someone please help me...

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 20, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In which Folders do you save the files? 

Are they actually absent there when you look in the FInder or are you just referring to the Home Screen? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it is saved to the Cloud so you cannot find it on your laptop. Check from the Cloud desktop app > your work > online docs

Capture d’écran 2020-12-21 à 12.58.02.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2020 1