Highlighted

Saving a PSD with Specific Layer Name automatically choosen batch process

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating a batch automation of photoshop. There is a text layer inside my each PSD, and the name of that layer should be used as PSD name while saving automatically. Is there anyway to do this.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saving a PSD with Specific Layer Name automatically choosen batch process

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating a batch automation of photoshop. There is a text layer inside my each PSD, and the name of that layer should be used as PSD name while saving automatically. Is there anyway to do this.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

I'm working on a I just want to know that if we are performing Batch Automation with atn file, then how we can save the PSDs with the name of Specific Layer in each PSD. (Without Coding or Programing etc.)

Please somebody help me! 

Its urgent. Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need the PSD file to be save with specific name that is written in a Layer and also in excel csv file. Is there any was to get the name from csv file and use as documemt name while saving my PSD. 

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0