• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving as JPG from PSD doesn't work on my PS even the JPG option was selected - macOS

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saving as JPG from PSD doesn't work on my PS even the JPG option was selected. I can normally "save as JPG" from PSDs without flattening the image before but now it still saves as PSD. Unless you rename the filename or add atleast one character then selecting the JPG option again from the dropdown, or I manually rename the extension from the saved file. Can someone help? Thanks

Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 2.30.34 AM.png

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Hi Tracy,

It is a known issue and our engineers are working towards a fix for the same, please add your vote to this issue and follow this thread more any updates on this: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/photoshop-saving-copy-not-saving-over-jpg-file?topic-reply-list[settings][page]=4#topic-reply-list

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tracy,

It is a known issue and our engineers are working towards a fix for the same, please add your vote to this issue and follow this thread more any updates on this: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/photoshop-saving-copy-not-saving-over-jpg-fil...

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines