• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving Contact Sheets to Subfolders

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Stephen_A_Marsh already helped me a TON over here to get the Contact Sheet II script updated to auto-save the final files as JPEGs. However, any chance someone can help change the behavior so instead of saving all the contact sheets next to each other in the parent folder, it instead saves each contact sheet in the subfolder alongside the images used to create it?

If it helps, I found this post about doing something similar with subfolder saving for Illustrator here, but not entirely sure if that's related.

Any and all help GREATLY appreciated.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump... Anybody?

X's code is beyond me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does bumping posts work in these forums? Anyone have any ideas for this or know someone who might know?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes bumps work, however, the script is very advanced so only a certain smaller % of the usual scripting audience will have the knowledge and motivation to modify the code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines