• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving Image Back to Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After editing an image from a Collection  in Lightroom Classic 10, I often send the image to Photoshop for additional work. In the past after I save the image in PS, it will automatically return to the Collection next to the original image. However, recently that no longer happens. The image is sent to the Catalog under the date of capture. Is there a way to have the image return next to the original in the Collection from which was edited? Thank you kindly.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble. Are you using the latest version of Photoshop 22.0 with Lightroom Classic 10.0? If yes, 

you may try reset Photoshop preferences back to defaults and check if that helps. Here's the article for the steps: https://adobe.ly/3ceal5t 

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, check if you have the "Stack with original" option is checked under Lightroom Classic preferences > External Editing > 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am using Photoshop 22 & Lightroom Classic 10 on a Mac. I verified that the "Stack with Original" option was checked in Lightroom. Which preference set in Photoshop should I set back to default.

Thank you, Mohit.

Kit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mohit,

As indicated in my last reply, I don't know which preference set in Photoshop to set back to default. Can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To reset all preferences follow these steps: "Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop." But afterwards you will have to make many of your settings again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I will give it a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did that work for you?  I am having the same problem.

After updating to photoshop 22 and lightroom classic 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines