• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving in PS

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click 'save as' or 'save' in Photoshop it gets rid of the pop up and does nothing. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jimmy31.

Could you supply more information like:

- Operating system

- Version of Photoshop

I found an old technote on a similar problem that may give some clues to addresing yours:
https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/open-or-save-dialog-box.html

Is the problem happening in any other programs besides Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in Windows 10, my photoshop version is 21.1.0 release?. This has been an issue for weeks now. This also happens in Illustrator. The old technote you found unfortunately didn't work. Does it help if I tell you that when I open PS and Illustrator their icons do not show up on the bottom of my screen. They coome up a s a white box with a blue box in the middle. Maybe the code is not working or smth. I don't know I'm not too tech savvy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does the problem happen in any non-Adobe programs?

I came across another post in this forum where the issue was a currupt file on the Windows side. The advice and solution was as follows:

--
Scan your Windows file system for corrupt files

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-o...

You can also try System Restore

How to Use System Restore in Windows 7, 8, and 10
--
System restore is good if you recall a time when things were working and you have not made significant updates since then. 

If you can post screenshots of what is happening - like the icons not showing, it could help people recognise it in comparison known problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines