• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving multiple pages (artboards) as Photoshop PDF

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a template in Photoshop for the client to be able to edit it. The output is meant to be a 9-page A4 PDF. I tried saving the sourcefile as Photoshop PDF (after flattening each artboard) but I encounter two issues that I'd need help with:

ISSUE 1 - all artboards are exported together rather than individual pages (it should be one PDF page per one PSD artboard);

ISSUE 2 - even if I have one artboard only PSD document, it still exports in a strange format (not what the canvas nor the artboard are set to) - see the screenshot below for reference, and the source file attached.Wrong Save as Photoshop PDF outputWrong Save as Photoshop PDF output

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @joannakonefal 

I have encountered the same problem, yet I worked out that you can create a multiple page PDF by following this sequence:

FILE > EXPORT > SAVE > ARTBOARDS TO PDF

From there you can choose your preferences before exporting. 

I think the artboards need to be arranged from top to bottom in the Layers panel, in order to structure the page numbers in the PDF — which is a bit odd considering you think they would be generated based on the artboard number. 

Perhaps this is customisable in the presets when exporting the sequence. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2023 Jul 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was having the same issue. But yes, arranging artboards from from to ottom was the solution here.

A big big thanks to you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines