• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

saving photos

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very green here, so please excuse my ignorance. I am trying to update photoshop but it won't allow me to for two reasons: I have to save my photos and shut down photoshop.  I didn't know I had to save them, so is there a way to save the whole library at one time?  and how do I do the update if I close photoshop?  oh boy, do I feel dopey.

Thanks in advance for any heip.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check this article, to learn how to update a CC application, Update apps to the latest release of Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update from which version  of Photoshop to which version?

You don’t have to update your photographs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop doesn’t have a library to save. Are you sure you are working in Photoshop. What exactly is the error message you are getting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry - CC library. When I try to update, the message says to save photos and close all applications.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this message mean you must save the open document (photos) then close the applications , so it's not related to your library, try to close all open documents than close photoshop than run the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines