• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scale user interface deactivated but required to change, everything 50% a Mac 17"

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a normal iMac (Big Sure, 27") and i bought the latest PS view days ago. Now, whatever i open, no matter if its one of my PSD Web-Layouts, a new RAW-Photo or just a new plain document, all the pictures are very tiny. The toolbars doesnt seem to small. But all pictures open like 50% of the size. If i zoom them to 200% they are 1:1 for the screen as they used to be with my old PS for many years.  For example my web-Layouts are 72 DPI and they used to be 1:1 the size in PS and online. 

The option "Scale user interface" at the main settings is deactivated and i cant choose anything. As i found out THIS is the option i need to change to 200% to make the documents open with 1:1 screen size. But how if this is not activated? I simply cant use PS that way when all pictures are that small. 

Still running the 7 days test-version. Does ist unlock when i buy it? (makes no sence to me, but maybe?)

Can someone help me out?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The latest Photoshop build has issues with recognizing and using mid-range graphic cards. This would cause this issue. Revert back to a previous build of Photoshop for now until a resolution is posted in an update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines