Highlighted

Scaling Issue

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to scale an 8 by 8 Minecraft texture onto a 336 by 336 Roblox hat texture but when I try to scale it up it comes out blurring.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by JJMack | Most Valuable Participant

Yes it should try nearest neighbor interpolation perhaps it will be boxie like Minecraft.

image.png

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scaling Issue

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to scale an 8 by 8 Minecraft texture onto a 336 by 336 Roblox hat texture but when I try to scale it up it comes out blurring.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by JJMack | Most Valuable Participant

Yes it should try nearest neighbor interpolation perhaps it will be boxie like Minecraft.

image.png

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 08, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How would I do that, kinda new to photoshop

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks man

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2020 0