• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scaling proportionally with shift doesn't work in 2017 CC

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It also doesnt work without shift. It has nothing to do with update of 2019 cc I suppose.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot reproduce the issue.

What have you done for trouble-shooting so far?

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I can no longer crop images or resize them with a fixed aspect ratio by dragging a corner handle with the shift key pressed.  (Windows 10)

I tried resetting the preferences as suggested in the previous post, but it made no difference. I have no problem resizing or cropping in Photoshop CS6 with a fixed aspect ratio but not in Photoshop CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

What version of CC. In the latest versions you scale proportionally without holding shift, although you can revert to the old behaviour in preferences.
Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines