Highlighted

scaling stroke weights and corner radius proportionally

Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to scale a lot of buttons from a desktop size to a mobile size the buttons are a shape layer but they have a stroke of 2.5 and a corner radius of 10px when i scale the buttons down using the transform the buttons scales but the stroke stays the same and the corner radius stays the same surely there is a way of scaling all the attributes proportionally?????

Right click the Shape layer > Convert to Smart Object prior to scaling.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

scaling stroke weights and corner radius proportionally

Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to scale a lot of buttons from a desktop size to a mobile size the buttons are a shape layer but they have a stroke of 2.5 and a corner radius of 10px when i scale the buttons down using the transform the buttons scales but the stroke stays the same and the corner radius stays the same surely there is a way of scaling all the attributes proportionally?????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
janemig LATEST
Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I did that, I just got a blurry version of the smart vectors.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines