• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scam

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I posted a post about a crash of nik collection by google. I had to buy a new computer that works with w10 64, just like before. And lo and behold, someone in the adobe community tells me that CS6 doesn't work with w10. How have I done these last years ?! And this person wants to sell me a license at a special price, $ 299 for a new CS6 .. Seriously, there ?! We must stop taking people for idiots !!! Who to report this person to?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is their username? We can report them. Can you see the report the button in the post - if yes, you can report it? There is a like, translate, report, follow ... more. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, his name Cris Dillar and He send me a private message tell me to contact this support: Adobe Corporeted corporation adobecare24x7 ( at ) outlook.com

I'm not sutpid , I have any problem with my CS6, only with the plugin google.. This man want to sell me a new version of CS6. I' ve got a licence, I dont want to pay 299 dollars for the same. Thanks for your answaer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe knows there are lots of scammers on this forum... they set the forum up in such a way they scammers have an easy time of it so it doesn't matter who you report it to

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines