• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scratch Disk Full - can I change to one drive? Photoshop

Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting the "scratch disk is full" and I'm wondering if I can change the C drive to One drive. I have much more space in my one drive, but I don't see where I can actually change the location..I am clicking and double clicking everything in this menu but am not given any more options.

I keep doing the disk clean up and defrag and am constantly clicking the purge option in photoshop but I think I have finally hit a dead end and need to do something different.

I am a newbie, so I apologize if this is common knowledge.Screenshot (12).png

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That does not sound good, could you please let us know the version of Photoshop you're using by going to Help > System Info?

Also, we do not recommend saving or opening Photoshop files from a server or cloud as it might affect the performance.

You may setup an external drive as a scratch disk in Photoshop, please have a look here for more information: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/using/scratch-disks-preferences.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop Version: 21.0.2 20191122.r.57 2019/11/22: e3e4068e635 x64

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot use OneDrive as scratch space, it must be a drive plugged into your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just add an external drive as your scratch drive or move your files off your computer. I keep client work on cloud solutions that do not download unless I need them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines