Scratch Disk Full

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys!

I'm having a lot of trouble with this error, my Photoshop is installed on a 120GB SSD and my scratch disks are set hierarchically like that [ 30GB FAT32 HDD partition > SSD ]. But when I open Photoshop, it only uses 4GB of the HDD and starts using a lot of the SSD space. What can I do to Photoshop only uses the SSD when my HDD is full?

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scratch Disk Full

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys!

I'm having a lot of trouble with this error, my Photoshop is installed on a 120GB SSD and my scratch disks are set hierarchically like that [ 30GB FAT32 HDD partition > SSD ]. But when I open Photoshop, it only uses 4GB of the HDD and starts using a lot of the SSD space. What can I do to Photoshop only uses the SSD when my HDD is full?

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 09, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is Photoshop configired IMO Photoshop need a lot of free scratch space to run will.  Just statying Photoshop on my PD eats 7GB of free space and no Photoshop Documents have need opened or crreated. new. Photoshop will Fill its first scratch disk space before allocation space from its second scratch disk.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2020 0