• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scratch disk

New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone advise me what I need to do to stop photoshop stating scratch disk are full? I don’t understand what it means and have no idea how to fix this. It’s making it unusable. Thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Forget the word "scratch", your disk is too full. Take control and make sure you lots of free space - tens of GB at least. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

How much free space do you have on your system drive, Photoshop requires space for the scratch disk, if you're on Windows it will be the C drive and for the MAC I think it's the startup disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forget the word "scratch", your disk is too full. Take control and make sure you lots of free space - tens of GB at least. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks. I’ve now deleted loads of files a couple of apps and did a purge on temporary files. Seems to be ok and I’ll just have to regularly do this to make sure I have enough space.

Get Outlook for iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines